Monday, May 15, 2006


Another Blog Post (I think this is the 3rd in one day, believe it or not!) . . . A Quick Congrats to McKenna!

McKenna had her Awards Night tonight at Hueytown Middle School, and I just had to give a quick shout-out about all the recognition she received.

This is a picture of her following the event, holding her various certificates and trophies. She won awards for--

All A's (all year long; I think that's a pretty big deal!)
Highest Grade Point Average, Social Studies (this is for her RLC, Gifted, class so there are lots of smart kids!)
Presidential Academic Award (about 15 kids got this one--a combination of a high GPA, and a certain score on the SAT test)
Most Dedicated, Drama Group

I was SO proud of her!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»