Wednesday, May 24, 2006

OMG-- American Idol and Lost!!!!
All I can say about last night's American Idol is that Taylor rocked the house! I know that I have a "thing" about Katherine--I know she's absolutely gorgeous and that she has a strong voice (at times), but there's just some reason why I don't like her, and I don't think it's just because Taylor's our hometown boy. I think it's that vacant look in her eyes a lot of the times, and the fact that I think she's always coming up with excuses when she does poorly . . .
Anyway, I really felt like Taylor won 2 out of the 3 songs (his version of "Levon" didn't blow the roof off!) and I really feel like he's gonna win. I just love the fact that the next AI will be someone very atypical of the title--Taylor is not a pop-star-type, he's got the gray hair going for him, and is not what you'd necessarily call "sexy," although I do think he's a cutie! I'm really excited about his winning! (Let's just hope I'm right about that!)
I'm sure I will be hiding my face with my heart pounding wildly as they get ready to announce the winner tonight. Can't wait . . .
The other big TV event tonight will be Lost's season finale. I won't actually be seeing it at 9, since Gary and I download the episodes from itunes and catch it when we can. But, last night we did watch LAST week's episode. And, oh my gosh--I'm still SO mad at Michael (cannot believe he killed AL and Libby, and you can tell that the guilt is getting to him big time), I can't believe that Eko is hanging out in the hatch (but he's up to something, I think; he's doing more than punching in the number--btw, I love the dude who plays him. He has got so many nuances!), so proud of Charlie for throwing his stash into the ocean, loving Sayid just because of who he is (I totally agree with Sawyer who made the most obvious statement of the night, "why aren't we asking Sayid, the only guy's who actually been in a war, to help us go into battle?" Duh!!), what have they been doing to Walt (still think it has something to do with him being physic or something), where the heck did the boat come from (my latest theory is that it's Desmond coming back), and my biggest question--why do the Others want those FOUR people?
Cannot WAIT to see the finale. I heard it's gonna be BIG. We may just have to go ahead and download it tonight and watch it. YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Taylor!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Yep, the latest news--TAYLOR WON!!! Yippee!!!