Saturday, May 13, 2006



Some Fun Projects I Just Finished . . .
Just sent McKenna off to Six Flags with the HMS Band (she was SO excited to get going) and Gary and Delaney just headed toward Columbiana for a softball tournament with her travel team. So . . . for a few minutes (before I go upstairs to get some makeup on, then get Sydney up and dressed) I thought I'd get online and check my email (like 120 messages!!), read some Celebrity News (got to read about Taylor Hicks coming to Bham for a homecoming--we had planned on going to see him at the Galleria yesterday, but Field Day at D's school went TOO long and we missed it; wah!!), and uploaded some pictures I took of two layouts I finished yesterday (or was it the night before . . . yeah, think it was then).
The first layout is just a real simple one I did of two shots I took of Sydney last week. She loves to pose for pictures (can you tell??) and I just wanted something simple for them. I really love the rhinestones I put on it, and also the flower-shaped paper. Fun!
The second layout is one I did with a picture from our trip to Montgomery. This is some of the kids at the civil rights memorial/fountain. I thought the patterned paper strips really worked here and the title ("Remember this Moment") just seemed to capture what I was feeling right here.
I also worked on some really CUTE Mother's Day projects, but just in case Clara or Mom get onto my blog today, I better wait to show them off.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Cheryl! Enjoy your day today!

WOW, 120 messages! LOL...you need to check those more often! LOL

Anonymous said...

Good job Cheryl! Enjoy your day today!

WOW, 120 messages! LOL...you need to check those more often! LOL