Sunday, July 30, 2006

Quick Sunday Post!!
It's a gorgeous Sunday!! I love Sundays most of all--it's a day of worship, family, relaxation, and a respite for one more day before the grind of the week starts back all over again.
Just wanted to post a quick pic of my new little cousin. This is Zachary (Zac) Ellis Townsend, born to cousin Melissa on Friday. Isn't he just a cutie pie!
Had a really good church service this morning. It was one of my favorite Sundays of the month--our healing and wholeness service. I had several people on my mind as I kneeled at the altar. I was especially thinking of--
Grandma Sloan
Clancy
Nikki
Debby
Mike B.
Mom and Dad
Marci's cousin
Gan Gan
And all the other people that need a special touch right now! It's just a great opportunity to keep things in perspective and remember that sometimes we need to reach out for help. We can't do it all ourselves! We need God to intervene!
Heading down to Tuscaloosa for hamburgers and homemade ice cream (butterfinger!), plus birthday cake for Danielle. Yummy!!!

No comments: