Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Had the WORST dream!

It wasn't exactly a nightmare. There were no ghosts, monsters, vampires, or any other scary characters. (Or in my case, no clowns or scary heights--since those are two of my biggest fears!)

Nope...this was a little bit different! I dreamt that I was reading the last Harry Potter book--although it was more like a movie, but it was still the final 7th book that's coming out this summer, so it couldn't really be a movie--and it ended with him waking up from a dream and all of his adventures being JUST a dream. He wasn't magical, there was no Hogwarts...it totally sucked!!!

I think I've watched too much "Lost" with its cliffhangers and theories about what in the world the show could "really" be about!

But thank goodness that Harry Potter won't end like that!

I CANNOT WAIt for the final book. (July 21!!!!)


In anticipation, I just started re-reading the 5th and 6th books (I always do this when a new one comes out; I go back and read the most recent ones, to get ready for the new one; to remind myself about what's exactly going on in in the plot and to just get pumped up for it. Do any of you do that?)

I've heard some of the rumors going around that one of the three main characters--Harry, Ron, or Hermione--will die! I really don't think I could stand that! I will cry for days if that happens!!

I also can't wait for this...the movie based on the 5th book! (July 13!!!!) I just saw the trailer the other day and it looks great!


It's a Harry Potter summer!! Yay!!!

(Are any of the rest of you Harry nerds like me? lol)

18 comments:

Jeff said...

Very much a Harry Potter nerd here. I've got my book pre-ordered through Amazon so it will arrive the day it comes out.

There's nothing like the lobby of our building when a Potter book comes out. For the last one there were stacks of books in the lobby. The doorman was going nuts trying to organize them some how so they could be distributed sanely. My building is 35 stories tall and there must have been at least 100 books in the lobby that day. I'm sure it will be just like that this year.

And, of course, looking forward to the movie as well.

I think this is the first time a move and a book have come out this close together. It's going to be a great July!

Unknown said...

I get the book first since I've already read 5 & 6 and I'm having to wait the longest!!!!!

I got a feeling we'll buy two.

Adrienne said...

Jaelyn is...not me lol

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I can't wait! The book is going to be SO good!

Kimberly said...

I am not a Harry Potter nerd but my mom and oldest niece read the books. Not to sure if they are nerds or not! LOL! Have a great day!

TK Angels said...

I am going to be honest and tell you that I have not watched lost in a couple of years and I have yet to watch a Harry Potter movie or read the book.

Don't know what's wrong with me :)

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

OK...trying this again, LOL. I am so hooked on those books. My sister and I have gone to the Books-a-Million "release party" for the last two books. Funny thing is I would never have read them at all, but my mom wanted me to read them before she would let my younger (by 10 years) sister read 'em!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Harry Potter nerd here too. ha!

Bethany E. said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have freaked out too! My hubby and I are major nerds for HP too! We were kind of sad that this new one didn't come out last Thanksgiving (like normal) because we have been going to one ever holdiday or our marriage...this was the first with our a new HP movie!!

Bethany E. said...

Okay...it was suppost to say:

we have been going to one every holdiday of our marriage...this was the first with out a new HP movie!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait for this one. but i don't reread them before hand. i retain what i read too well.

i was disappointed in the 4th movie. i wanted to see a blast ended scroot. just have to leave that one to my imagination.

bob bob

Cheryl Wray said...

Jeff--Of course, I KNEW you'd be a big nerd like me!! lol I love that a bout your building full of crazed HP fans!! I can't wait until the book is here!!!
G--We are absolutely buying two of them!!
Adrienne--I will have to talk with Jaelyn all about it!!
Anon--It's gonna be GREAT!!
Kimberly--LOL! They don't really have to be nerds!!
TK--What IS wrong with you?? JK!! LOL
Mandy--They are just SO good, aren't they? Even when, as an adult, you don't think they will be. They are juts amazing!! I have also been to the midnight release parties!!
Gin--Yay! Another nerd!
SophiasMom--I LOVE it!!! A great tradition to go see the movies! Thi s one looks great!
Bobby--Ha ha!! The scroot!! Maybe this time...

Cheryl Wray said...

Jeff--Of course, I KNEW you'd be a big nerd like me!! lol I love that a bout your building full of crazed HP fans!! I can't wait until the book is here!!!
G--We are absolutely buying two of them!!
Adrienne--I will have to talk with Jaelyn all about it!!
Anon--It's gonna be GREAT!!
Kimberly--LOL! They don't really have to be nerds!!
TK--What IS wrong with you?? JK!! LOL
Mandy--They are just SO good, aren't they? Even when, as an adult, you don't think they will be. They are juts amazing!! I have also been to the midnight release parties!!
Gin--Yay! Another nerd!
SophiasMom--I LOVE it!!! A great tradition to go see the movies! Thi s one looks great!
Bobby--Ha ha!! The scroot!! Maybe this time...

Susie Q said...

Read the books, seen the films, LOVE them all.
Grace is still a bit afraid to have them read to her or to watch the movies...maybe soon!

Oh Cheryl! I just LOVED the story behind your meeting Gary, wedding and life together.
You are such a special couple...such a special family. Truly.

Many blessings!

Love,
Sue

Phats said...

Ever watch NewHart? that's how they wrapped up their series it was actually pretty funny. I don't read potter, nor have I seen the movies. I guess I am not hip! :)

Have a good one

AngelConradie said...

i love harry potter, and i also re-read books when a new sequel is published!

Unknown said...

I had a bad dream, I must have rolled into my husbands armpit (gross I know) and the hair touched my face, causing me to dream that a spider had just fallen right on my face, so I woke up screaming. :/