Monday, May 21, 2007

Quick Update...

Rolled into the driveway this morning at 12:15 AM... so I'm here, but pooped!
Great weekend!
Delaney's 5th Graduation was great (lots of crying--done by me!!--and lots of proud moments, since Delaney got a lot of well-deserved awards!)..
The softball tournament was great (we made it to the championship game, losing to a really good team from North Carolina, and Delaney played awesome all weekend long!!)...
Mixed in with it were go-karts, a super-duper scrapbook store, and playing in the dirt (that would be Sydney!)...
Now trying to get up-and-at-em for another Monday!
Wish we could all sleep in, but McKenna has her Biology final exam today and D has a field trip. And I have a lot cleaning to do!
My pictures are still in the camera's memory card, but will try and upload some in a bit (there are some good ones!!) Check back later...

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

I held it together well, but seeing you cry i almost lost it! LOL

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun weekend.
We went and saw Bridge to Terabithia (sp?) at the $1 movies. If you haven't seen it, do so, and take tissues!

Unknown said...

I'm so sleepy!!!

But I posted and put on a couple of pics that Sara Maze sent me!!

Missy Glave said...

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend!!

AngelConradie said...

sheesh- i'm tired now just reading all that! i'm going to read the posts and check out the pics now!