Random Tuesday 20 Questions
It's been awhile since I've done a fun quiz on my blog...so, thanks to Dawn, I have one to share with all of you today! Dawn had one posted on her blog, so I took it and altered it a bit (she had like 60 questions, but I broke it down some for me).
As is the "rule" with all of my Random Tuesday postings, I absolutely encourage Audience Participation! So... join in the fun and answer the questions here in my comments section or steal it for yourself and post the quiz and answers on your own blog!
Have fun and have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!!!!!!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
About 6:30. Had to get up and get the kids going to school. MLK Day screwed up my schedule yesterday and it was hard to get up this morning!
2. Diamonds or pearls? I don’t spend money on jewelry (unless it’s a great deal on tacky earrings, which I love!), but I do love my diamond engagement ring and my strand of pearls given to me by my grandmother.
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? “National Treasure 2,” which was really fun!
4. What is your favorite TV show? It changes pretty regularly, but right now I’m lovin “Psych,” “Lost,” and “Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations.”
5. What did you have for breakfast? A piece of Pepperidge Farm’s Vanilla Bean frozen cake (THANK you Gary, for getting it for me!)
6. What is your middle name? Annette
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I love Italian. And Mexican. And seafood. And Chinese. And Greek. And, heck…I pretty much love ALL food. I might as well just admit it!
8. What foods do you dislike? Mayonnaise is the work of the Devil!
9. Your favorite chips? I really like Kettle Cooked chips, but there are times when only a Cheese Puff will do!
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Lately I’ve been listening to Taylor Swift’s new CD and the greatest hits CD from No Doubt.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Bonneville, which I love because it’s “new” to me (although not really new, since it’s a 2000!). I love its pretty leather seats and sunroof!
12. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? I really want to go to Italy someday. The food and the scenery, but especially all the art just appeals to me so much! And right now I would really take anywhere tropical. It’s so cold here…so a beach would be perfect (and a pina colada in one hand, please!).
13. Where were you born? Greenville, Texas
14. Where have you lived? Commerce, TX; Corsicana, TX; Fayetteville, NC; Austin, TX; Fayetteville, ARK; Tuscaloosa, AL; Centerpoint, AL; Hueytown, AL
15. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football, college basketball, Pro football (although I am boycotting both college basketball and pro football right now since my two teams—Alabama, and Dallas—officially sucked!), Youth softball, just about anything that involves competition!
16. Pepsi or Coke? I’m weird…I drink different drinks with different foods. For example, I have to have Coke with Mexican food or pizza. But I love sweet tea with Chinese food or any home-cooked food. At the movies? Gotta have Coke. At any other time…Diet Dr. Pepper makes me happy!
17. Piercing? One in each ear
18. Been in a car accident? Just one, way back in tenth grade. (Well, unless you also count the time I ran into the concrete pole at the gas station. Gary, as well as the insurance company, definitely considered it a wreck.)
19. Favorite day of the week? They’re all pretty good, but I’d have to go with Sunday.
20. Favorite flower? Calla lillies.
Now I'm off to eat another piece of that cake (Gary: did I tell you Thank You?), wash some clothes, email some sources for an article due next week, and try and get my butt in gear for this week. Talk to ya later!