Friday was Good because...
* I got some scrapbooking done (I finished two layouts and worked on two mini albums. Once I take some pics of my creations, I will upload them...probably tomorrow).
* The weather decided to be warm and Alabama-like again. (Hurray!) So Alabama-like, in fact, that were able to blow some bubbles...
* I received a sweet surprise in the mail from Pam.
* I bought a fun new mystery to read.
(The cupcake book is from sweet Pam. Can't wait to try some of the recipes! The book is a new mystery that looks really fun--the main character can talk to dead people, who seek her out so she can solve their murders.)
* Sydney's team had a great game last night! (We lost, but it was an exciting 19-18 game with lots of hits and lots of good will between the teams...not like some we've experienced.).
And this weekend should also be especially Good because of...
* Date night with Gary.
* Some cool celebrations.
* All the Easter fun to come!
And on the same sort of note, here is the poem I wrote for yesterday's Poem-A-Day Challenge over at Writer's Digest.com. The challenge was to write a poem about a specific Friday, or Fridays in general, or whatever Friday makes you think of (since today is a well-known Friday). This is what I came up with:
A good Friday is
a warm wind,
glass of wine,
dollars in my pocket,
a call just because.
to all those things
that are good on
this Friday.I hope that your Friday was a good one...that your weekend will turn out wonderfully...and that you will feel especially loved on Easter Sunday.