Home from the Beach
We had a wonderful time at the beach, although I am absolutely exhausted as I write this.
So...this won't be a long post. Just a few, random comments about the trip...
* The beach and sand and water were just about perfect this time around. Clear water, lots of shells, and absolutely perfect weather!
* Because of the perfect weather (no clouds in the sky), I got a little "toasty" red.
* I love fried shrimp and gumbo!
* I wrote a chapter on a novel (the bach is a very creative place!). We'll see how it progresses...
* We had an awesome porch on our beach house. It was perfect for enjoying the warm breeze at night and listening to music and talking with friends.
* I took a ton of pictures (my new banner pic gives you a little peek!) and will share some with all of you soon.