It's Almost That Time of Year
Because life is crazy busy (and, hence, I didn't come up with anything overly clever for today's post)...and because college football kickoff can't get here quick enough...
This is just a friendly reminder that it is only 12 days until Bama gets the season rolling.
We're ready to get it going.
In the meantime, we are:
* Watching a lot of Braves baseball.
* Getting used to kindergarten.
* Starting another semester of teaching feature writing.
* Washing a lot of clothes.
* Watching Delaney play volleyball.
* Enjoying some nice, cool August days.
* Eating too much.
* Anticipating watching McKenna in the high school's first halftime show Friday night.
* Missing Gary while he's away on business.
But, really, it's just Twiddling Your Thumbs time until the football season begins.
(And I guess a Random Tuesday question/s for you can be:
* Who will you be cheering for this Fall?
* What are you anticipating right now? (If you're not a crazy sports nut like me, I guess there's other things you might be anticipating.)
And now, one more before we go...