Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Few More Christmas Moments...
With a focus on creativity and cuteness!

I thought I'd share a couple more pictures with you all, since we keep having all sort of fun Christmas activities and events.

The girls have all been very creative and crafty over the last couple of days (and you all know how much I value creativity!). Sydney enjoyed crafting our homemade ornaments for this year (we always give a homemade ornament to our various family members, straight from the hands of "Santa's Elves"...aka, McKenna, Delaney, and Sydney). We did foam trees decorated with foam paint and rhinestone ornaments...

Delaney decided to make her friend, Jaeylyn, a candy castle (since Jaelyn is all about candy). She loved it...

McKenna has been painting up a storm, and she is giving hand-painted canvases to most of the people on her list (I promise to get some pictures soon...but since most of them are gifts, I don't have permission to yet).

And then I have to share the traditional Santa pictures!
We found ourselves in an hour-and-a-half-long line to see Santa, but it was worth the wait. Because I got these now-favorite photos of the girls and the Big Guy...

More (probably! LOL) to come!!!

9 comments:

camport said...

The Santa line for us was 2 hours long. We're going to try again today, but this time, I'm NOT telling the kids what we're doing until I know how long it's gonna take.

:)

Laura said...

Merry Christmas, Cheryl, to you and yours! Roll Tide!!

Phats said...

First off I left you a present on my blog :)

Second- I love your family traditions that is so neat!!!

Third- I loved the email you sent me, and the santa pics are great.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to your entire family

Sheila said...

May Peace be with you & your family during this Holiday Season and sending Blessings throughout the year.

Marjolein said...

Oh gosh, I love the picture of the girls and Santa!
Wish my girls would do that!!

Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy 2010!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Wonderful pictures! Have a very Merry Christmas! God bless you and safe travels...

Maria Hammon said...

Merry Christmas my dear Cheryl. Merry, merry! Sending you lots and lots and warm wishes for a truly MAGICAL day!

xoxo

Cheryl Wray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Wray said...

Merry Christmas to all of you too!! I pray that you all have had a wonderful holiday today!!

I've got lots of pictures and updates and hope to get them out here soon!

Love you all!