Monday, January 30, 2006


I've decided that the rest of the world is blogging . . . and I've got to catch up with everyone! So, I've decided to start my own blog to keep all of my friends and family (who seem to be scattered to all four corners of the world!) updated on what's going on in my life and the life of my family. I'm going to do my best to post regularly on this blog. I'll let you know what's going on in our day-to-day life, but will probably also post some pretty silly things as well, make random comments about the world around us, and share some of my crazy obsessions with the rest of you. I'll also be posting plenty of photographs, since Gary is an awesome photographer and provides me with a ton of pictures of our family activities. So, for now I'll close and look forward to "talking" with all of you later. And please post messages or email me to let me know how you are! (Here is one of our latest pictures of the girls. We took this right before Christmas. They were wearing their crocheted hats, handmade by Nanny--Gary's mom. They loved their hats, and Sydney especially loved wearing it everywhere she went!)

No comments: