Thursday, February 09, 2006


I’ve been tagged! Got this fun little survey and thought it would be a fun one to post here. Let me know your responses! (BTW--hope the goofy little pic of me here--taken by McKenna during a weekend jaunt to Atlanta--doesn't scare anyone. I just feel kinda silly today!)
4 jobs you've had in your life:
* Graduate assistant (teaching freshmen mass communications 101 lab) at U of A
* Summer editing intern, The Centreville Press
* One of those people who give out samples at grocery stores (a temp job way back in early college)
* Copy editor at publishing house
4 movies you would watch over and over:
*raising Arizona (gotta be one of the funniest—and most quotable--ever!)
* say anything (my very fave featuring the one-and-only John Cusack)
* forest gump (love, love, love it; everytime I watch I forget how awesome it is!)
* braveheart (who knows I could cry so violently over guys in kilts?)
4 television shows you love to watch:
* lost (so addictive it’s not even funny!)
* sportscenter (watch it religiously every night to get my updates)
* gilmore girls (I don’t catch it all the time, but when I do it’s as snappy and fun as always!)
* $40 a day with Rachel Ray (love anything to do with traveling, and throw some food in along with it? A surefire combo!)
4 places you've been on vacation:
* Orange Beach, Alabama (love the Alabama coast the best!)
* Aruba (honeymoon ten years go; most beautiful place I’ve ever been!)
* Chicago (cold, yes! But a great town!)
* San Antonio (my fave spot in Texas; the food is to die for!)
4 websites you visit daily:
rolltide.com
twopeasinabucket.com
scrapbook.com
various blogs
4 places you would rather be right now:
* at a really great restaurant eating some incredibly decadent food
* any sporting event (either with one of my daughters’ playing, or watching ‘Bama)
* Hawaii (one of my best friends, Michelle, lives there and I so want to see her and the lovely island!)
* some beach (any beach) somewhere
4 bloggers you are tagging:
* Pam
* Roxy
* McKenna
* and You!

No comments: