Tuesday, May 02, 2006



Caught in the Act!!!
I know I've already posted today, but I had to show these pics. Sydney is BIG TIME into writing--on anything but paper and coloring books. Her favorite thing to write on is the inside of my books (any of them she can find!). She even wrote on McKenna's microwave last week (McKenna was Not happy with her!). This afternoon, she decided to take a blue sharpie to one of her DVDs. This is the DVD after-the-fact, and her lovely blue hands too! Thought you'd all get a kick out of that! (It was funny--when I caught her blue-handed, so to speak, I told her we don't write on anything but paper. She just nodded her head, and handed the pen over. She knew better!)
Also in totally unrelated news--Delaney announced after school today that she made the Safety Patrol. This is a big honor for incoming fifth graders. Yay Delaney!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh GOSH! HOw funny is that!?!?

Congrats to Delaney!! Jaelyn was a tad bit dissapointed that she didn't make it,but brownies ALWAYS clear up the blues!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»