Friday, May 19, 2006


McDonald's Cokes, Jack's Ice, and Chocolate Bowls . . .
Okay, what the heck do you think is the deal with this? Why do certain foods and drinks that you can get ANYWHERE just taste WAY better at certain places? Case in point--the cokes from McDonald's. I don't know why it's true, but the cokes at McDonald's are the best anywhere. I never order a plain ole coke from any other fast food place (I usually gravitate toward the Dr. Peppers, the sweet tea, or the diet drink if I'm in a "I feel fat" mood), but I always order good ole regular coca colas from McDonald's. They're just so yummy from there . . .
It's kinda like why the ice is so much better at Jack's (or Milo's, or Taco Casa, or Captain D's--you know, it's the cool little ice pellets) or the tortilla chips are so much better at Habaneros (went there today for lunch with Delaney and Ashley after Awards Day and they were so salty and fresh; double yummy!)
And speaking of fast food . . .yesterday (after getting a double cheeseburger and this perfect Coke from McDonald's) I saw a sign at KFC's for their new Chicken Bowl. I'm thinking that looks pretty darn good (mashed potatoes and fried chicken piled on top of each other--I think that was the concept) and for some reason BOWLS are like the big trend these days.
I'm thinking that I could make some BIG money--and make a lot of women happy--with the Ultimate Chocolate Bowl. Okay, it would include . . .
Gooey chocolate brownies
Oreo cookies (chopped up)
Hershey's almond bars (chopped up)--or your choice of candy bar
Chocolate or hot fudge syrup
Chocolate cool whip
Chocolate sprinkles
How good would that be? They could sell it in a big tall bowl and it would win RAVE reviews!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am fairly new to the Blog world.... can you give me a Blog 101 class so I can figure it out. P.S. I was just at McDonald's on Friday and had a coke and said the very same thing to myself.... small world. :)
Thanks
Angie

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»