Monday, May 08, 2006



Okay, I'm having No Photo Withdrawal Syndrome, because I don't have any new photos up on my postings. I really don't like the "empty" posts with no photos on them to support them. And, I don't have my garage sale pics to upload yet (Chris took them and she's at work, so I can't get the photos until tonight probably).
So . . . thought I'd share these great pics I took of Sydney on Friday afternoon. The shirt she's wearing was one of McKenna's when she was a toddler about Sydney's age. I discovered them when I was cleaning out the house this past week. Found an entire garbage bag full of Baby McKenna clothes, and although I wanted to keep them all, I actually parted with about 15 outfits and then found 5 or 6 that were still in good enough shape and the right size for Sydney.
Love these pics because they show Sydney's ACTIVE way of doing things. Gotta be dancing, or posing, or jumping, or something . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's TOO cute!! Love those pics--she is dancing!!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»