Monday, May 29, 2006

Start of a Busy Week . . . and A Quick Prayer Request . . .
This is the start of a busy week for me and my family. Some of the things we have going on this week-- the end of softball season, getting ready for the Southern Christian Writers Conference (got lots of workshop stuff to prepare), the conference itself, mailing out invitations to Delaney's birthday party next week, doing some shopping with Allison for Chris' lingerie shower next week, and a whole lot more that I'm sure will pop out of the blue like it always does when Life is very busy!
Just a quick update from this past weekend-we had a WONDERFUl time!!! The weekend was WAY too short, but Gary and I had a wonderful anniversary get-away. I haven't downloaded the pics yet (actually, Gary took the camera cards to work with him today), but will post them once I do. We have some GORGEOUS pics of DeSoto Falls and lots of great what I like to call "life pics" of us just enjoying ourselves over the weekend. Can't wait to share them all with you!
And, finally, please say a little prayer for Mom and Dad today. They had to call the paramedics in for Dad last night because he fell down in the bathroom and the sitting room and then got VERY sick. Thinking it might be food poisoning, but not sure. They have such a history of health problems that it's always very worrisome. With the conference this weekend, I'm just praying they can make it through the next week healthily. Please remember them in a prayer today.
Talk to everyone again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will keep them in my prayers!!!!