Wednesday, May 10, 2006



Two New Faves . . .
Okay, I purchased two new items this week that I'm LOVING! I bought the new tobyMac CD, "Welcome to Diverse City" and I am SO grooving to it. It is fun and funky! If you like hip-hoppy kind of music with a little bit of rap (rap that you can understand, but also with great music with it!), you would love toby. He was in my favorite Christian group of all time--DC Talk--so I love anything he does (two of my fave CDs are still "Supernatural" and "Jesus Freak," and I still listen to them A LOT). This CD has great songs all over it-- "Diverse City," "Atmosphere," even "Stories (we got em)" which I thought was a Superchick song but it's a toby song (he wrote it). Of course, I have to fight the girls to listen to it. It's in McKenna's stereo right now! Check out his website at www.tobymac.com to learn more!
Yesterday, my new Texas t-shirt came in the mail!! Yay!!! It's a t-shirt from the Rose Bowl where we all remember that my Longhorns demolished USC in one of the best national championship games ever! Now I got my Texas natl champs t-shirt (mine is the white one from the pic) AND I have my 92 Alabama natl champs tshirt too--so I am all set!! Can't wait to wear this one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! It was a GREAT game, just don't wear that shirt next time you come to my house to scrap! LOL..wear your scrap clothes! LOL

Cheryl Wray said...

I will definitely NOT wear that t-shirt when I crop! LOL I found a "ratty" one to wear for our next crop night!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»