Wednesday, May 10, 2006



Two quick "priceless" photos from our Yard Sale . . .
I usually don't post twice in a day, but had to quickly upload these pics onto the blog. These are just TOO priceless! These are from the garage sale I had at my friend Chris's house this past Saturday.
The first one we could really put with the caption, "You might be a redneck if . . ." Here we are, hanging out and gabbing on a loveseat we were trying to sell, eating frozen pizza, and having our drink out of crystal stemware (not a dixie cup!). How "redneck" do we look? We were laughing about the absurdity of it even as our picture was being taken.
And then just love this pic of my friend, Eva, wearing her two "finds." She bought the talking parrot and the orange lei--for an upcoming luau she's having soon. This pic was taken soon after she showed us how to do the Hula dance. Fun, fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»