Thursday, June 08, 2006

"I Don't Have a Life . . ."
At a tournament we were at last week, I saw a lady wearing a shirt that said, "I don't have a life . . . my daughter plays fastpitch softball!" How true that is for me right now!!!
We just finished park ball and had our next-to-last travel team tournament, and now we are starting All Stars! Had our first practice last night, and I think we looked pretty good. (Actually, a lot of the girls looked really tired!LOL Probably because they also have been playing for months now!!)
We just SO want to win District this year and make it to the state tournament. Each three years that Delaney has made it we've come in SECOND PLACE. Yes, I want to win too, but I really want DELANEY to win!! She SO wants it BAD!! (She's very competitive and I can hardly live with her when we lose. ha!!)
Our team is-- Delaney, Callie Reed, Jenny Mellown, Ashley Deavers, Nichole Strickland, Nikki Morgan, Jessie Pender, Kayla McDowell, Ramsey Scott, Kelsey Hollis, Jaelyn Walden, and Shelby Morris. GO HUEYTOWN ALL STARS!!!! (You are sure to get sick of hearing about this--and seeing pics of it--soon!!!! So just be prepared!)
Off to get ready for a Mall Scavenger Hunt party for Delaney's birthday tonight. Should be FUN, FUN, FUn!!!! Pictures tomorrow, I promise!!

No comments: