Friday, July 07, 2006

Leave me some stinkin' comments!!!

Okay, I talk to like four or five people each day who say they read my blog every chance they get. Heck, Gary said yesterday at work someone bookmarked my page! Would it be too much to ask you to leave comments on my postings? LOL

Yep, I'm having serious blog self-esteem issues. When you read something you like (or don't), drop me a little line in my comments section. Just go to where it says "Comments" below the posting for the day, then fill in the box. (If you aren't a blogger user, just select "Other" and put in your name.)

Now back to your reading . . .

6 comments:

Trina said...

Hey Cheryl,
I love reading your blog! Keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL! Hi Cheryl! Hey!! I live by you! LOL...tee hee...keep posting! LOL

Cheryl Wray said...

Yay! I've got some comments. But these are from Trina and Adrienne--they always post.I need some NEW names. LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,
I haven't been by your blog recently but we're fellow S4Oers. I *like* your SB style! Keep the inspiration coming. I may even think about my own blog....

Cindy Barb said...

Hello Cheryl, I get on site everyday to watch the adventure Gary and you are living. But, if you will notice, I havn't even been on my blog since, hmmmmm, can't remember. So, I love your site so much, I have decided to make your blog MINE, lol....... You make me miss all of you so much. I just wished I lived about, (let's say) 600 miles closer - at least, so I could get caught up in your adventures and baby sit.......Love ya girl, hugs and kisses to everyone

Anonymous said...

BLOGGING SEEMS TO BE THE WAY TO GO. WE USED TO HAVE TO CALL EACH INDIVIDUAL WE WANTED TO CONVERSE WITH AND TELL THEM THE SAME STORIES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YOUR BLOG HAS A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF INFORMATION ON IT. SOME OF US EVIL PEOPLE CAN PROBABLY USE IT. L.