Wednesday, August 16, 2006


Performing for One Night Only . . . To a Sold-Out House . . . In Her Pajamas . . . Our Headliner Tonight is (drum roll please) . . . Sydney "Scout"Wray!!!!!!!
Gary was hanging out with Sydney in the living room last night when he called out to me, "Come see this." And there was our little Scout--our shy, inhibited Scout (LOL)--performing the latest song from "High School Musical" for us.
So precious--singing in her pajamas, putting so much emotion in her performance that she'd close her eyes and "feel" the music, making a microphone out of the end of one of our fireplace tools, bowing for us at the end. This is what makes life with a 2-year-old so, so sweet!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I'm so glad you ran and got the camera!

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL! Before I even read this I KNEW what she was singing....her hands gave her away! LOL too cute!

Anonymous said...

She is just SO cute! Gotta love two-year-olds and how they have FUN doing just about anything.

Cindy Barb said...

She is such a cutie, I have got to get home so she know who Aunt Cindy is, and want scream this time when I go to pick her up.... She wouldn't even let me get near her with her Daddy sitting there. I have taken some pics of Nickie in the hospital and I will get them down loaded and post them soon (just to let you know)

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!!

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

That is just too precious for words!

Melissa said...

so so adorable!!! love that you took pictures ;)

Cheryl Wray said...

Gotta always have my camera close by. Never know when a "kodak" moment (or "blog moment") might show up!
Clara--she is definitely going to be as outgoing as the rest of the girls, I think!
Now I can't wait to do a scrapbook layout from these pictures!!

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Cheryl...thanks for the comment on my blog. I was curious to see how you found me..lol!! :)
What an adorable little girl you have! What a performer...
Hope to chat more soon.
Belinda
xx

Greta Adams said...

you have to just love that age....she is precious

She-Ra said...

My too girls did a similarly emotional performance while we were staying with relatives in Denver. I was cracking up - how cute can they be?!?!?

She-Ra said...

Okay - I was thinking "2 girls" and "singing too" as I was typing. Just thought I should translate my "too girls...performance" comment! Apparently my brain is still on vacation!