Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Quick ""Hey!" from the Beach



I know people don't really read posts over the weekend, but in case any of wander on over-- am having a GREAT time on vacation! Lots of fun in Savannah and Tybee! We took lots of great photos, like the gorgeous one above that Gary took yesterday morning at daybreak. You can see the sunrise here on the Atlantic--very cool!!!

And I love this one of Delaney and McKenna having a "wipe out"!! The waves here are SO big; they are great for riding!!



Waa waa-- we have to check out today and head home. NOT happy about that!!!

I will post lots of pics when I get home tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing fine!!!

6 comments:

Much Ado said...

Those pics are amazing, enjoy your break!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun Cheryl!!!! Have a safe trip home!

Toya said...

wow, great photos, look at that wave, have a great time

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos!! Sounds like a great time!!!

Jen said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog - I like reading blogs from around the world too. And how similar ours our - pics of our vacations: different ocean same sunset LOL Thank you for stopping by; I'll continue checking your blog out....

Oun said...

What if all the people of this world could share just one day of Peace?