Random Tuesday Has Returned!!
Well, after major upheaveals in my schedule (there were times when I was a good two days off from real time; it was like I was stuck in a "time warp" episode from Star Trek or something; Tuesdays felt like Saturdays, etc. ), I feel like I'm finally back "on schedule."
That means--yay for all of you!!! ha!!--that I'm back with my Random Tuesday post today. I have gotten to where I absolutely LOVE posting my Random Tuesday questions because it's helped me get to know so many of you a lot better, and a lot of your answers have just simply made me smile (or laugh out loud!). So, I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say today. (In fact, I've loved all your random responses from the past few months that I'm thinking of posting a "Top Ten Random Answers" some day soon. Be looking out for that in weeks to come . . . LOL)
Okay, so I got my inspiration today from this new book I'm loving--Simple Scrapbooks Magazine's book of quizzes. It is SO much fun. I recommend it, not just for scrapbookers, but for any of you who want to learn more about yourself or your children or your friends. A really cool book!
Anyway . . . I digress . . .
One of the fun quizzes in that book is an "Either/Or" quiz. So that's what I'm throwing out to you on this Tuesday morning. Remember to post your own answers (or for those of you who aren't Blog-addicted yet, email them to me and I'll post them). Can't wait to hear from you!
Here are my thoughts . . .
* Spaghetti or lasagna? (Okay, I love them both, but gotta go with lasagna. Especially if it's Chocolate Lasagna from Olive Garden. Does that count?)
* Cake or pie? (Gotta go with cake . . . I love it!! In fact, I'll go to weddings just because of the promise of cake!!)
* Early or late arriver? (you even ask? I'm late for everything!!)
* Blonde or brunette? (I guess I better go with brunette, or I might get in trouble. LOL
I especially like my guys with really DARK brown hair and mix in some blue eyes in there with it!!)
* Young Elvis or old Elvis? (Okay, this is so weird because I much prefer Young Elvis when it comes to his looks and his style, but man oh man I LOVE Old Elvis' songs. My faves are "Suspicious Minds" and "Burning Love.")
* Math or History? (Yikes, I still have nightmares about Algebra 2!!! Give me History any day of the week!)
*Early Riser or Night Owl? (I'm writing this at 11:15 p.m. on Monday night and will post it around midnight, so it will count as a Tuesday post. So, definitely Night Owl!!)
* Special K or Captain Crunch? (Neither--I really can't stand many cereals at all!)
* Oreos--whole or broken apart? (Whole--gotta enjoy the whole taste explosion happening at the same time!)
And now for a few extra happenings/updates--
I had a Major flashback last night as I watched Delaney model her new clothes for Gary! I remembered when Mom and I would go on our back-to-school shopping excursions and I would come home so excited about my new stuff. I would dress up in all of my new outfits and model for my dad. He would nod and smile and say, "That's really nice!" or "I like that one!" and I thought he was truly interested in my show! Now, looking at Gary, I see that he probably was just indulging me.
Gary was so sweet watching Delaney proudly show him her cute new shirts and pants from Justice (her favorite new clothing store!). He exclaimed over each one, but I could tell that he was just trying to make her happy. Guys are so funny--they really could care less about clothes. But fathers are even sweeter--they do whatever they can to make their daughters happy!! My dad did it way back when, and now Gary does it too!
Watched "Must Love Dogs" tonight and reminded me how much I love John Cusack. Such a cutie pie!! (You gotta go read Gary's post about it on his blog today. Too funny! www.garykwray.blogspot.com)
McKenna had her first day of marching band practice. She said it's much harder than you'd expect to hold a french horn steady and move your feet at the same time. LOL It really wore her out!!
Talk to all of you again soon!