Wednesday, August 23, 2006


We're a Croc Family
As you can see from the little picture above, our family has become a "Croc" family. McKenna and I wear them (the green ones, and another pair not pictured), Delaney wears them (purple ones, plus she has another pair), and Gary wears them (the big black ones! he just discovered the joy of them and said that he's gonna wear them, even if others don't think they're very masculine!), and then Sydney wears them.
In the picture, you can tell that she refused to take them off of her feet. I asked her to take them off so I could take a photo (yep, my kids are used to my requests for all sorts of random pics!), but she refused. So, the picture has her feet still in them!
Sydney had wanted a pair of Crocs for ages and when Gary took her shoe shopping before our summer vacation, he found these adorable little pink Skecher ones. I wasn't there with him (wish I had been!), but he said that she jumped up and down and kept yelling, "my Crocs!!!"
And now, she has a Croc song and dance! She's always making up little ditties and this one came out Sunday night. She told me she had a Croc song and proceeded to sing it--
"I gaaah-aaat. I got crocs!!!
I gaaah-aaat. I got crocs!!"
Over and over again, with the cutest little wiggly dance to go along with it. So I guess you could say she's proud to "got" crocs. I love it!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Those are the most comfortable shoes!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!! Her feet are SO TINY and soft!!!!!! I love baby feet! But she is NOT a baby! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love them too! Great thing to post about!!

Anonymous said...

i see them all the time and hear they are really comfy but I never got them

Greta Adams said...

girrrrrrrlllll lemme tell ya you think those are compfy put your feet in the croc flip flops...they are even better if you can believe that

Cheryl Wray said...

Greta--I've heard the flip flops are great too. Now I really may have to try them!!

Melissa said...

I love crocs too-I have 2 pairs. :)

your little ones croc dance song is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I *heart* my crocs! Next on my list are a pair of Crocs mary janes. SOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Abbey loves her crocs. I haven't bought me a pair yet though...I still can't get over how fat they make my feet look!

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hey I have just recently seen those over hear by us - best I get some and try em - they look very comfy!!! THanks for the visit and the really nice comment! :-)