Quick Post This Morning Because . . .
* I've got a huge knot on my neck that's killing me, demanding that I find it some sort of relief!
* I've got a huge pile of clothes waiting to be folded, staring at me from a living room chair!
* I've got a huge list of assignments to be written, laughing at me because they're due in two weeks and are still sitting on my To-Do list!
* I've got three children (can't really call them huge, because they're not!), asking me to "Pretty Please" take them to church, debate team practice, band practice, the store, etc., etc., etc.
* I've got a huge trip to Orlando to get ready for, taunting me with unwashed clothes, unpacked suitcases, unbought tickets.
So then . . . please forgive me for my lack of Inspiring Wednesday stuff this morning! I had big plans to inspire you all with some of my favorite pieces of writing (I love poetry, and I was digging into my Emily Dickinson and Pablo Neruda arsenal, but that will have to wait until either later this afternon or next week.)