A Little Chuckle . . .
My Celebrity Look-Alikes
Okay, so I'd seen this fun little thingie on several other blogs and I decided to try it out for myself. The idea? Submit a picture of yourself and find out what celebrities you look like.
Here's what it revealed about me--
Let's all take a more serious look at this and ask ourselves a few questions:
* First off, how OLD is Elizabeth Taylor now? I have to say that she's probably one of the most beautiful celebrities of all time, but she's got to be 80-years-old or so now. Does this say I look like someone the age of my grandmother?
* I really love Holly Hunter. She's actually one of my most favorite actresses (just thinking right now about "Raising Arizona" is making me laugh!!!). And she's a good Southern girl. I think I can handle that one . . .
* Does the fact that I resemble Nicolette Sheridan mean I'm a "desperate housewife"?
* Don't really know Patricia Arquette very well, but she does have an interesting face. I've always said I kinda have a "horse" face--I have a very LONG face with a long nose (it's definitely from the Sloan--my dad's--side of my family) and it looks like she's got one of those too.
* Okay, Kim Basinger was kinda sexy back in the 80s . . . and upon seeing this, Gary said "Ooh, yeah, I really like her. She's the girl from Tequila Sunrise. Really sexy!" Sorry, Gary, that was actually Michelle Pfeiffer, who is definitely sexy and I would love to have someone say I look like her.
In all seriousness, I had people tell me back in college that I looked like Glenn Close (just remember that whole "Fatal Attraction" look with the long, curly, big blonde hair . . . that was me back in like 1987!). And Gary thinks I look like Sarah Jessica Parker, but I just tell him that it's really just him wishing I could fit into the tight little miniskirts that she wears on "Sex and the City."
That gave me a fun little chuckle this morning. If you want to try one yourself, it's at www.heritage.com.
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! We had a very good weekend (aside from the FRIGID air that came our way. And yes, all you Yankees, it was ACTUALLY cold; it wasn't just a Southern gal being a crybaby about a 50 degree day! lol . . . and aside from Alabama's ugly loss to LSU . . . )!
Now, I gotta get in gear for the week. Lots of work to be done, and less than two weeks until Thanksgiving! (can you believe that!)
Cheryl--aka "Holly Hunter"--signing off! See ya!