All's Right with the World ....
* Sunjaya got booted off of American Idol last night. Enough said!
* "Lost" was awesome again last night!! The episode yet again messed with my brain a bit, but I so loved the whole "should I do the right thing vs. should I do what I want?" dilemna that Desmond was in. And did any of you catch that photo on the monk Brother Campbell's desk? (I spotted it briefly, thought I could tell who it was, then verified it this morning online because I am a major "Lost" geek and I read all of my morning-after reviews and troll message boards. It was the lady Mrs. Hawking from the Desmond-travels-through-time episode; the lady in the jewelry shop who knew everything about Desmond! Hmmm...)
* It is a gorgeously sunny day and we are all going to the Zoo in about an hour or so. Yay!!!
* (Most important in my book!!) McKenna's passport arrived in the mail yesterday! I seriously had had some awful dreams that involved her waving goodbye at the airport to the rest of the group on their way to London as she sat there crying because her passport never came in! I really thought I'd be waiting on it the last week before she was scheduled to fly to Europe. But, Will wonders never cease? The Government got it right this time and her passport arrived via Priority Mail yesterday. Let me tell you, we squealed and did a happy dance!
* (And finally, because I know everything is actually NOT right with the world, I am still so saddened by the news I keep learning aboutthe Virginia Tech tragedy. I can't watch or read the news for long because the stories of the victims just make me cry. So much future ahead of them...so much to live for! Let's continue to say prayers for the families. And let's hold our loved ones extra tight today because you never know...)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day today. I'm walking on sunshine, because it's so darned pretty outside! Watch out lions and tigers and bears (oh my!)--here we come!