Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Feet and my Unpubbed scrapbook challenge...

Sydney is standing here, putting me on a "Happy Feet" show, while I scan and upload the scrapbook page I did for this week's challenge over at "Unpubbed." It's another cool challenge blog where you are inspired by a spotlighted layout and, of course, I've waited until the very last minute to get it done! But here it is (inspired by the original's use of flowers and bling, and using the general design feel of it all! And, using some of the fun Elsie products again!) . . .



Thanks for the inspiration, Unpubbed gals. Hope you--and the rest of you! lol--like it! I really like how it turned out and especially like that I've already gotten an anniversary page done. That's always a good thing!

(Oh, by the way, a Happy Feet show means Sydney's wearing her brand-new sandals that she got today and she's doing a fun little dance because they make noise when she does it. She says it's "a happy feet." Love it!)

12 comments:

Mandy said...

"Happy Feet" - love that, too cute! It made me think of some books Mom read to me when I was little...the Betsy series by Carolyn Haywood. One of my favorite parts was when the little sister wanted some red shoes but couldn't find any in the store so she painted her black shoes red...or something close to that...that was 20 years ago, ugh.

Kimberly White said...

Awesome layout Cheryl! (And you aren't late! Yippee!) Love that Elsie stuff - gotta get me some! Those "happy feet" are so sweet! Have a great day!

Kim unpubbed

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!! you guys are too cute!

Corey said...

Hi Cheryl! Love your layout!! You aren't too late!
Corey

Vee said...

gorgeous layout!

Melissa said...

wonderful LO!-lovin that elsie pp

lol at the 'happy feet' dance :)

nikki peterson said...

love this LO! great job!

Lori said...

Gotta love new shoes and Happy Feet dances! Love the colours on your layout.

Adrienne said...

roflol!!! she is too cute!!!

TK Angels said...

I love the idea of Sidney performing the "Happy Feet". I loved that movie *smile*

Love the layouts.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

That's a great layout with your picture, Cheryl. Ya'll are a great looking couple.

Rhoda
Southern Hospitality

Dawn Bibbs said...

I thought I commented on this already...silly me.

Jayla wants to see that movie, Happy Feet. Good thing for free movies in the summer. I'm on it!!

That LO is great. I love the colors you used.