Wednesday, June 13, 2007

How Lazy Am I?...
Pretty lazy, because here I am doing a quick photo post again!!

Didn't wake up until 9 this morning
(and the girls didn't wake up until noon!).
But we had a GREAT time yesterday at the amusement park.
The girls loved the water park, then went crazy on the big roller coasters and rides!
(this could account for the late sleeping today!)
And now...I'm desperately trying to get ready for my writers conference this weekend.
Gotta get handouts and some handmade journals done.
Lots to do!
So, my apologies for another photo post.
It's just super easy!
Hope all of you are doing great!
I promise to return with lots of witty repartie and insightful, comment-worthy posts soon.
Just not today!!

So, on to some of the pictures from the too-much-fun-preetens are cool-happy birthday delaney party...






(this one cracked me up. Katie and Jaelyn were sitting there eating pizza, soaking up the rays, and just enjoying themselves. Katie looked at me and said, "This is the way we live." lol)









(My camera batteries died at this point, so I didn't get any pics of the girls riding either the Rampage--a big, giant wooden roller coaster--or the Pirate Ship. You should have seen the looks on their faces! Priceless!)

Ciao!

15 comments:

Adrienne said...

It's about time! LOL looks like they all had a good time!!!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. You're a better woman than me...hee hee.

Kimberly said...

Looks like you had a great time. My daughter loves Hannah Montana too! She once told me she wondered what it would be like to be her best friend. The things kids say!Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!! Looks like a ton of fun!

Andi said...

Love the Hannah Montana cake! And your pictures are wonderful. Looks like they're all having so much fun at the water park! Birthdays are grand when you're a pre-teen and teen!!!

Unknown said...

looks like fun!!! glad ya'll are enjoying your summer holidays!! can't wait for ours to start!!

I read the previous post too...MacKenna took some amazing shots...love the ones you shared...glad to hear she had a blast!!

ciao chica!!

Renee said...

That looks like a great time. Wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

TOO fun!! I'm with Dawn--you are one brave Momma.

Jacquie said...

Thanks for the comments today, I had a good chuckle about the blue paint. I was thinking maybe somewhere your kiddo had met my sister's kids who did the same thing with nice and pretty Pepsi can blue.

Loved your pictures, looks like a fun time was had.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I heard you guys were going to spend Delaney's birthday at the park, and I said, "Cheryl is a crazy woman, kids, park, birthday, OMG"
it looks like you handled yourself quite well, lol
fun photos

Unknown said...

Are you sure you brought them all home again because I heard reports that one of them ran away with the circus and one managed to free up a dodgem car and is currently driving down Route 66 leaving a trail of devastation behind her! Head count Cheryl, always remember the head count ;)

TK Angels said...

I enjoyed your post. Any post with kids having fun is a good post. Pictures? Love to view them.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Unknown said...

Gareth - Only you could come up with that!!!

Linda said...

Awesome pics. Looks like everyone had a great time.

AngelConradie said...

love your photos! i reckon damien and i should visit a theme park as soon as possible!