Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Unpubbed...another quick post

I wanted to get this Unpubbed scrapbook challenge done and, of course, I waited until the deadline day to get it done! I was really glad I did this layout, though, because it turned out perfect for my Calendar Class tonight at my lss. I'm using clear stamps in my class and I ended up using clear stamps for this layout too! So, yay!!

(And, by the way, if you're wandering in here looking for my Random Tuesday post--it's still here! Just check out the next post!)

Okay, here is my Unpubbed page (the scan is wonky and it bothers me, but I couldn't get it to look any better). This pages uses two of my favorite pics of Delaney and McKenna during this past softball season.



And then here is another page I did for my class tonight. I used the exact same stamp set as I did on the previous page, but you can see how they work differently on the two pages. Love this pic of Sydney; I took it two weeks back at my nephew Matthew's birthday party.



Have a great afternoon and evening!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I feel like I haven't been here in forever! Sorry...things have been a bit busy. I LOVE your layouts. Both of them are fabulous. Love the colors, the pictures, the layouts. They are perfect in every way!

camport said...

Love all the circle stamps!

Thanks for participating, Chrissy
http://unpubbed.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

They both look great!!

TK Angels said...

They are both great. Love it.

Take care,
Love,
Terri

Cheryl Wray said...

Maria--SO glad to see you here!! Been missing you!!! hope everything is fine! Thanks about the layouts! You are so sweet!
Camport--Thanks!! I loved doing thi sone!!
Marg--Thanks!
Tk--Thanks! Have a great evening!

Cheryl Wray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You are so amazing -- doesn't matter how much time slips by between my visits, EVERY time I do pop in, I am greeted by something else you have done which I can only respond to with, "I WISH I could do that!" I hope life has been kind and gentle to you in these past weeks since I was last here. I truly hope to be back with more regular visits - it is always uplifting for me. xox

Kimberly White said...

Awesome layouts Cheryl! Thanks for playing with us! Love those stamps! Kim (unpubbed)

Leah said...

cute cute!! Wish scrapbook mania was just a little closer for those classes!!

Susie Q said...

LOVE your pages, as always!

I am so happy that your Mom and
McKenna are having such a great time. The British Museum is fantastic! I am so glad they were there!

LOVED your names...especially your Goth one Ms. Black Chit Chat.
How silly!! Fun!!

Take care...have a sweet Wednesday!

Hugs,
Sue

Edleen said...

great layouts Cheryl!
so colurful and happy :)

Greta Adams said...

fab pages you rocked it....love the paper in the last one with sydney!!