"Take Five" for Random Tuesday
I had seen the cutest little tag on someone's blog yesterday, but as I'm getting older by the minute, I couldn't go back and find it anywhere. (I wandered from blog to blog, from comment to comment, and never could find it.) Oh well!! In my searching, however, I found this cute idea and thought I'd do it for a Random Tuesday post today.
It's a fun little "Take Five" question-and answer time. Join in by doing your own answers and posting in the comment section; answering them and putting it on your own blog (just let us know you're doing it, so we can go check it out); or just reading mine and enjoying them (no pressure on you whatsoever!).
Five Things You've Done Today so Far
1. Woke up (LATE!! I looked at the clock at it was 9:30. What can I say? Gary and McKenna were already at work, Delaney spent the night with a friend, and Sydney was still sound asleep. The house was quiet and nothing was roaring me to life!)
2. Washed a load of clothes
3. Shook carpet cleaner on the floors (haven't vacuumed it up yet...but soon!)
4. Poured myself a Diet Dr. Pepper
5. Read my emails
Five Habits You Need to Break
2. Losing things (but I'm not sure how you break that...I think it's just part of me!)
3. Spilling things (ditto...I think it's just part of me!)
4. Spending money on McDonald's chocolate chip cookies (wait...I do NOT need to break that!)
5. Not cleaning my car up "as I go"
Five Cookies (or other sweet treats) you Like to Make
1. Rice krispy treats (yumm!!)
2. Brownies (but only if they're eaten warm with vanilla ice cream on top)
3. Pecan balls (those little balls covered in confectionery sugar, but for some reason I only bake them at Christmastime. I need to get out of that habit too!! lol)
4. Fried twinkies (I think I've shared my love of these with you all before!)
5. Cupcakes (okay, these aren't really a cookie either, but I love to decorate cupcakes all cute and everything!)
Five Things You Dream Of
1. Going to Europe
2. Going to an island with Gary
3. Writing a novel
4. Going to a MAJOR sporting event
5. Living long enough to see my grandkids
Five Things You Love to do in the Summer
1. Doing the whole July 4th barbecue (thought this was appropriate since it's coming up this Friday...I love the ribs and the homemade ice cream and everything about it!)
2. Catching up with friends I don't have time to see otherwise (meeting my bff Angela tomorrow for lunch. Yay!)
3. Sleeping late (see question #1)
4. Going swimming, to the water park, to the beach...anything that involves water!
5. VACATION!!!!! (Whether it's short day trips or long trips to the beach, that's the BEST thing! We are officially on Maryland Countdown Time...three weeks to go!)
Okay... so, there you go. Join in the fun if you'd like!