Could be the Busiest Weekend EVER
Do you ever feel like cloning needs to be perfected, simply so you could make a clone of yourself on those days when you really need one?
I kinda feel like I could use a clone this weekend...because we have SO much going on!
Now, don't get me wrong. It's all fun stuff...but, still, it's A LOT of fun stuff.
Let's see. The list goes something like this:
* Delaney's school team plays in a county-wide softball tournament today and tomorrow
* McKenna takes the ACT tomorrow
* Then she comes home and gets ready for The Prom
* I'm hosting an after-prom get together for McKenna, her boyfriend, their two best friends and maybe some other kids (I told McKenna that if anyone she knows has the hankering to go get into some trouble, let them come over and hang with us instead).
(The party, by the way, has a Monte Carlo theme and I've gotten some of the cutest decorations! Treats are going to include cheesecake, a chocolate fountain, and sparkling grape juice.)
* Sydney has a make-up softball game tomorrow
* We are having Sydney's birthday party on Sunday. (It's got a beach theme and I'm making a cake shaped like a big, shiny sun!)
* After the party, I'm sure we'll be talked into going to our church's Easter Egg Hunt
I seriously want to enjoy all of these activities, but I will be going from one to the next and won't be able to enjoy all of them. (Hence, where the need for a clone comes in!)
What are your plans for the weekend?
Anything fun going on?
You know I will have a ton of photos on Monday to recap all the weekend excitement. Just pray that I won't be dead from exhaustion by then!