A Random Tuesday Countdown
Just some fun on this Tuesday. Join in if you want...answer here in the comments section, or post on your own blog and let us know about it.
Have a great day!
Five People I Really Wouldn't Mind Being...
1. Princess Leia: because I'm a Star Wars geek, and she is a mix of brains and beauty and spunk. Besides, who wouldn't want that hair?
2. Nicole Kidman: because she gets to sleep with Keith Urban every night and Gary loves her (so we'd be in good shape either way!).
3. Indiana Jones: because being a whip-yielding archaeologist sounds like the near-perfect job.
4. Some Randomly Successful Novelist: preferably a wildly successful author of mysteries.
5. Myself: because my life, when all is said and done, is pretty darned good.
Four Things I Really Like Right Now...
1. Milos sweet tea with Splenda
3. New earrings
4. Newly-ordered photos
Three Movies I've Seen Recently...
1. "The Hannah Montana Movie" (Sydney and I went to see it by ourselves the other day, and we had a blast. We were singing and dancing and having a good ole time!)
2. "Pretty in Pink" (I found this in the $5 bin at Walmart and couldn't resist. It's my goal in life to introduce great 80s movies to my girls--and pretty much force them to like them!)
3. This isn't a full-blown movie, but the new Harry Potter trailer came out the other day. (The sixth book was one of my favorites, mostly because I loved all the dips into the past, and I can't wait for the movie!)
Two Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1. The Beach soon!
2. Girls Night Out even sooner!
One Lesson I'm Learning...
1. Life is not about how other people treat me. It's how I react and treat other people. (I should care less what other people say to me, or think about me, or what they're not doing for me that I think they should. I need to take care of my own business first and be the kind of person I'm supposed to be...despite what I may be feeling about them. And this totally counts with the people closest to me that I should love the most!)