Fall is Here!
We were out in the yard the other day and Sydney said to me, "Mom, I just found some evidence of Fall." Stopping first to smile at her use of the word "evidence" (yessiree, I'm raising another smart one!), I asked her what it was. She handed me a leaf. "It just fell out of that tree," she said, "and, look, it's yellow."
Thank goodness it's October. And thank goodness it finally feels like Fall down here in the South. (I love Summer so much, but even I was getting tired of 90 degree weather.)
So, for your Random Tuesday enjoyment, here are Ten Things I love about Fall...
1. That cool crispness in the air in the morning.
2. High school and college football.
4. The first fireplace fire of the season.
5. Bundling up under covers to watch t.v.
6. Fall foods. (Casseroles, soup, roast.)
7. Fall softball.
8. Those leaves.
9. Hot chocolate and flavored coffees.