Monday, May 01, 2006






A Few Layouts from This Weekend!!

I already shared how much fun I had scrappin' with Adrienne this past Saturday. Thought I'd share a few of the layouts I did with all of you guys. I really like how they turned out!

Here are three from Easter ("Family," easter chicks" and"No More Pictures"--my favorite) and another one that just celebrates my love for Gary ("beautiful soul"). What was really fun was that I stretched my Scrapbooking Boundaries a little bit--I doodled, used stamps, used a BIG photo on a page (Loved that!!), and put a big ole circle on one of them (circles are really trendy right now!).

Hope you enjoy looking at them--I sure enjoyed doing them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They still look great!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl (alabama Cheryl!!!) I just had a chance to look at your blog again! Great layouts! Great writing---you are very inspiring! You guys are soooo beautiful! I love the pictures of you in front of the cross at church! What a gorgeous family!! I