Wednesday, May 17, 2006





It's late on Wednesday evening (like almost MIDNIGHT!!!), but I was up messing around on some stuff. I have several things I want to "talk" about, but those will probably have to wait until tomorrow.
I did want to go ahead and post a few pics from McKenna's drama production on Tuesday night. They practiced SO hard for this (like for months--people have no idea how long it takes to get a bunch of 6th-8th graders to memorize this many lines and really get into their characters, plus make sets, etc. A BIG job!).
McKenna played a really BOSSY character again--not too much unlike what she played in the Fall production they did. Do I notice a trend? . . . (we laugh and just say that it's very close to her own personality, so it's just a natural for her. LOL. Just kidding . . . well, kinda. I LOVE my organized, goal-driven, determined young lady! )
Gary took some great photos during the play. He looked like a real professional up there with his BIG lens taking pictures. (Imagine that!) The kids did a GREAT job and it was fun seeing McKenna get into character again. So proud of her, as always . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»