Thursday, June 15, 2006

A few layouts I did today . . .

After not doing any scrapbooking for like TWO weeks, I sat down last night and today and did a couple of layouts. It felt GREAT to work on some--especially since I have like almost a hundred photos from all sorts of events and moments that have happened in the last month or so (you've seen from my blog, how many photos I take of EVERYTHING!).

Anyway, just thought I'd share a few I did that I really like. I don't have a scanner, so I have to take digital photos of my images, and these aren't the best. But you can still get the idea . . .

I needed to do something with the awesome photos Gary took during our anniversary weekend trip. I LOVE how this one turned out. It doesn't hurt when the photos you have are so GORGEOUS. This is of the waterfalls we saw at DeSoto and Little River. (I love these alphabet chipboard letters and the cool photo corners. And gotta love pink and brown!)



Then I needed to do a page of this photo of the two of us. We always have a TON of pics of all the girls, but never seem to have any good ones of just us. This was a shot of us outside the back door of the inn we stayed in. The "eleven" represents the eleven years we've been married. Aah!! (Man, the color in this is NOT good; the actual layout is SO much sharper, I promise!!)



And then here is the first page of a 2-page layout I did from our Mother's Day celebrations. Don't you just love all these yummy colors?


Now, to close out this photo-heavy post for today, I thought I'd put one of McKenna's recent "My Space" photos out here. She complained the other day about how she wasn't in any of the "5 Best" photos post. The photos that she takes and posts on her MySpace are just TOO funny; she and all of her friends post these sort of random, post-modern shots. LOL (Her myspace is www.myspace.com/mckenna_cathrynn)



See ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 11 wonderful years. I lvoe the colors and the way you did the title.