Saturday, July 01, 2006

I Couldn't Stay Away (Wouldn't You Know It?) & . . .
Some Photos that Just Shout out, "Summer!!!!"

Back home tonight after being eliminated from the state travel ball tournament, burning up in the HOT summer sun, going for a swim, eating some pizza, reading some on my new mystery, and enjoying some family time. I couldn't stay away from the Blog, though, could i?

Nothing earth-shattering or inspiring, though. Just thought I'd pop on for a few minutes and post a few pictures from the day that just seemed to shout out "Summer" to me. You know . . . things like popsicles, slides, and ball!

(LOVE this pic!!! McKenna took this and it is SO awesome!)

(this just shouts out, "Delaney playing ball and giving it her all!" She loves to clap at the catcher and try to get her to throw her out! LOL)

(ahh, summer boyfriends! McKenna wearing Brett's hat!)


(nothing as good as a popsicle on a summer day . .. unless it's a snow biz snowcone . . . or a creamsicle . . . or an Icee . . . or, you get the picture? Anything COLD works great!!)

Hope you enjoyed the pics!! Find a way to get outside and enjoy the joys of summertime (some others I might recommend--lemonade, iced tea, or watermelon!) Or stay INSIDE and just stay as cool as you can!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I love visiting your blog! It has a positive, upbeat feel to it.

It's always so pretty with the pictures of family and the pics of scrapbooking--very impressive layouts by the way.

Hope you and your family have a safe and happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl - thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
I absolutely love your pics! Nice job! Have a wonderful 4th :)
Jen

Trina said...

What great summer photos!!!