Promised Pictures (Oh no--the hotness!! LOL) ~ And then some Random Tuesday Blog Awards! ~
I think I really dug myself into a hole when I told you all about my new haircut and promised to share pictures with all of you. There are a few of me a little bit down in this post, but I don't now if they do justice to my hotness! (Ha!! Just kidding! But, I do hope they don't disappoint everyone!!)
Here are some of my favorite pictures from this past weekend (culled from A TON that I took!). My three girls at the softball park Saturday for our Fun Day (Delaney and McKenna ready to play, and Scout playing in the dirt!) . . .
And then this little gem of me at Fun Day! Yep, that's me totally acting my age. Proving that bungee cord races were not just for the 4-16 year old set, but were for 38-year-olds as well! It was really fun and I would have done it several more times if there weren't little crying children waiting for their turn! (I hate, though, that Gary missed a picture of what happened right after this--as I reached my limit and the cord pulled me back, tumbling backwards on my head with my legs flying up in the air! It was a sight!)
Now, here are some pictures from Easter Sunday. I am always SO excited when I get a picture of all five of us together(and, yes, you can see my haircut a little bit in these pics! lol)
And then of the girls posing in their pretty new outfits (that hat stayed on S all day long!)
Here we are searching for eggs at my parents' house...
And then again at Gary's parents' . . .
And now... for my Random Tuesday post this morning I'm sharing and sending out some Blog Love!
Sweet Michelle nominated me for her Thinking Blog Award along with four other really cool bloggers. The award is for blogs that make you "think" and, when you get awarded by a blogger, you are supposed to pay it forward to 5 blogs that make you think.
So, I am nominating my 5 choices this morning and hope you go check them all out!! Now, this was extremely difficult because there were about 25 that I wanted to choose. I LOVE all of my blogging friends and I wanted to nominate all of you!! But..I eventually narrowed them down to...
* Adrienne and Toya, because their Inspirational Wednesdays always make me think (of course, they usually make me just think that I'm a slacker and I really should get more done in my day!). They are so original and creative and always inspire! So, go check them out! (Oh yeah, I'm cheating and counting them as one so I can get one more blogger in! lol)
* Then, I love Maria because her posts are always so well-written and heartfelt. And her pictures (especially of her flowers!) are always just gorgeous. Go show her some love!
* And then I just couldn't resisit putting Gareth here because he always makes me so happy with his fun, jaunty comments. His blog is just hilarious, and besides he lives in Ireland which just makes me wish I was flying somewhere oveseas right now! Go visit him and then torment him with your own comments.
* I always love Jane's wonderful posts on her blog. I love reading about her adoption journey; I love her weekly book recommendations; and I love seeing pictures of and hearing stories of living in Spain.
* Go check out Leah. Her little Natalie is so adorable and I love looking at her scrapbook creations! (Besides, she's a fellow Bama girl!)
* And finally, I gotta show some love to Dawn. She's one of my newest blogger friends and her posts about her everyday life and family just always make me smile. She's one of those people that I think I would really like "in person"!
Now--all of you who I've awarded here--you have to do the same on your blog. Find five bloggers who haven't been recognized with the award yet and tell others about them!! And the rest of you--let us know what other blogs you love to read. I LOVE to discover new blogger reading material (not that I really need ANY more to become obssessed with! LOL)
Hope you all have an Excellent Tuesday!!! Love ya!! I'm taking my Hot Self into the kitchen to grab some breakfast (which I'm thinking will probably be a Chocolate Egg, leading me to believe that I won't fit into my Size 8 dress for Easter again anytime soon!)