Life in the Wray Household
(not too terribly exciting, but this is what we are! lol)
My internet was screwed up yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to share some pictures from this past weekend! So...just a day or so too late...here are some for you all.
(I mentioned already that we had a very low-key weekend. We are VERY busy people, so it was nice--and kinda unique, too--to have a weekend like we had.)
A few pics from this past Friday through yesterday...
Enjoying the sprinkler (Delaney and her friend, Erin)...
Catching some special sister time on camera. McKenna reading to Sydney...
Having a blast Sunday night at a Happy Birthday Party at church. We had an old-fashioned potluck (the BEST--and a LOT--of food!) and then had tables decorated for each month; we had to sit at our birthday month table and meet some people maybe we'd never met (an older man sat down right next to me who had my exact same birthday as mine--Aug. 31--and we had the best time talking). The tables were so pretty, the cakes were delicious, and it was just a fun time...
(that was our August table. So pretty!)
(Miss Lossie was the oldest woman present--she's over 90--she was named the Birthday Princess!)
Yesterday was official Back to School Clothes Shopping Day with the girls and let me just say that they power-shopped enough for me for quite some time! They all love to try on clothes and we found some great stuff. We ended the day with frappacinos from Starbucks and bubble tea (this really cool new concoction that McKenna enjoyed)...
Now, I know this is Tuesday so I need to share a fun Random Tuesday post. Well, I've seen this on a couple of other blogs lately so thought I'd share my own version of it.
Here are 10 Things I am Lovin' Right Now....
* Sleeping late!
* Milo's splenda sweet tea!
* Anticipating our last Summer softball tournament (we will be starting a Nationals tournament tomorrow)!
* The Closer (finally got to watch a new episode last night; such a good show!)
* My parents (they are SO good to me!)
* Getting new photos in the mail (I just ordered McKenna's Europe pictures and can't wait to get them in the mailbox and work on her scrapbook!)
* Fettucini alfredo (made it using my favorite recipe last night!)
* Pina coladas (hoping to have one tonight with my sweet hubby!)
* Laughing with good friends!
* Listening to sports talk radio!
What are 10 things you are lovin right now? Or, if you are short on time this morning, what are one or two favorite things? Inspire me with your favorites and maybe I can find something new and cool to discover and enjoy today!
Have a fantastic Tuesday!