So is anyone making New Year's resolutions?
I used to make them every year, but I very obviously rarely went through with them...so I kinda stopped making them "officially." But, that said, every year I really am excited about the new beginnings and the new opportunities to do even better with my choices and my attitudes and my time and my priorities this time around.
With that in mind, then, I think these are the things I'm committed to this year...
* Smiling more. Complaining less.
* Hugging more. Raising my voice less.
* Playing more. Saying "Not right now" less.
* Reading more.
* Dating more (with Gary. ha!)
* Writing more. Procrastinating less.
* Organizing more.
* Budgeting more.
* Traveling more.
* Praying more.
* Thanking more.
* Loving more.
* Appreciating more.