Good Stuff Right Now...
* Baguettes with olive oil and parmesan cheese, paired with a glass of good red wine
* A good book to read (I just started Water for Elephants; Gary just finished it and said it was the best he'd read in a while.)
* Crisp, clear, cool morning air
* A #2 ranking for my Crimson Tide!
* Good television (although I don't really have time to watch it, thank goodness for DVR! I've got "Chuck" and "Heroes" back again, and I've discovered a new show, "Fringe," that I really like.)
* A refrigerator and pantry full of food
* Bunko with girlfriends tonight
What's good right now with you?